- Madison LeCroy shares Jay Cutler text messages after his possible reunion with Kristin Cavallari.
- Madison is setting the record straight about her relationship with Jay.
There are different levels of celeb drama. There’s the kind that piques your interest but ultimately, doesn’t keep your attention for long. There’s the type that leaves you reading article, after article, until two hours have gone by. And then there’s the drama that feels like you’re watching a car crash in slow motion. That’s what the Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler saga is becoming, and Madison LeCroy is getting in on the action. Before I jump into the latest developments, here’s what you need to know:
- Kristin and Jay are going through a messy divorce after filing in April 2020.
- They have been seeing other people since their split (enter Jay’s rumored fling, Madison).
- Kristin and Jay recently posted the same cryptic Instagram, writing, “The world is full of users. 10 years. Can’t break that.” ???
- Madison’s fellow Bravo star Lindsay Hubbard commented, “I’m confused” on Jay’s pic. Madison replied, “call me sis and I’ll tell you,” adding, “Can’t wait to clear this up.” Hmm…
- Madison then posted a selfie with the caption, “Unbothered.” Ofc, fans put two and two together and decided that she was subtly shading Jay. Apparently, he did too, which brings us to the release of the much-awaited receipts.
Okay, let’s dive in. Try to keep up, k? “Good morning,” Madison told her followers in an Instagram Story video on Sunday, Jan. 24. “Yes, so it looks to me like I’m gonna have to drop some receipts… I hate to do that.”
The tweets have yet to be verified by Jay’s reps, but they seem to be legit. And if they’re not then that just makes everything even more bizarre.
I am definitely not zooming in on this pic to see if she blocked out the word “slept.” That is definitely something that I’m not doing.
Shaaaaade. Jay and Kristin, back to you.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io